Wednesday 16 May 2012

Cool Things I Found Down the Tubes

Evening internet. As you probably know I spend an inordinate amount of time on you, in you and using you (no homo) so this week I would like to share some of the cool things I have found. I've tried to include an eclectic mix of things so there should be something for everyone!

My Drunk Kitchen

My Drunk kitchen is a weekly Youtube show made by Hannah Hart. She is awesome and were she not a lesbian I would probably send her questionably written poetry.
She makes food, gets drunk and is funny. Also pretty. What's not to like?

SCP Foundation

SCP Foundation is a fictional government agency which protects us from the things that go bump in the night. It's essentially a creative writing wiki in which lots of people of varying talent write fake government reports on evil/supernatural places or things. If you liked Cabin in the Woods this is essentially that but a website. Don't read before bedtime.

Drinkify

Drinkify is a website which recommends alcoholic beverages to accompany your favourite music.

TANE

Tane is weird but cool and it appeals to me in a way I don't fully understand. I hope you feel the same. If you don't you loose 5 cool points. Sorry, I don't make the rules.

Marble Hornets

Marble Hornets is an Indy horror channel on Youtube centred around the story of a film student trying to work out what happened to him and his friends while they were shooting a short movie many years ago. It is heavily based on the Slenderman mythos and is rather long but there is much scary to be had if you start from the beginning and work forwards.

Yellow One

Probably one of the best miniature artists in the 'verse. Just take a look and be inspired/amazed at his talent.

Steel Panther

Steel Panther are a spoof hair metal band who take the best and most stupid bits of 80s cock rock and add horrifically explicit lyrics. Think Spinal Tap's ruder brother. They are also playing the main stage this year at Download.

Wolfenstein 3D

To celebrate 25 years of W3d (one of the first true fps games) Bethesda have released a browser version of it. Enjoy!

Stay Crunchy Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment